Summerfield, NC is one of the fastest-growing suburbs of Greensboro. Numerous neighborhoods are being developed now with state of the art custom homes built by a leading new home builder in Summerfield. What’s going on? Why are so many people moving to Summerfield? Here are some reasons why.
- Family–Friendly Community. One of the biggest draws to the area is the family-friendly community. There’s a small-town feel in Summerfield. Smiling faces, neighbors who know each other, kids playing together, and people walking dogs are normal sights. The schools have high rankings and offer plenty of educational opportunities. There are parks and wide-open spaces for outdoor recreation. Families thrive here.
- Convenient Location. Summerfield is just minutes from the city center of Greensboro. Enjoy a short commute to work or school and easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment in the city. Summerfield is also a part of The Triad, meaning High Point, Kernersville, and Winston Salem are also nearby for additional work and entertainment opportunities.
- Real Estate Value and Lower Taxes. Because Summerfield is on the new side of development, real estate purchased now at a reasonable price will only gain value over time as the area becomes more and more desired. Taxes are also lower than city of Greensboro taxes, making it more affordable to live in Summerfield.
- Natural Beauty. If you enjoy nature and beautiful landscapes, you’ll see an abundance in Summerfield. Green rolling fields, lush forests, and wildlife are a regular part of the scenery. Greenways are currently being developed to extend from what exists now in Greensboro all the way through Summerfield. Summerfield Community Park offers recreational opportunities from walking and biking trails to picnic shelters to an outdoor amphitheater hosting a myriad of outdoor community events in the fresh air.
- Peaceful. When the hustle and bustle of the city is overwhelming, Summerfield offers the peace and quiet of the country. As you drive away from Greensboro and the city lights become fewer and farther between, the stress of the day starts to slip away and you find yourself at home. You drive through your quiet neighborhood, pull into your driveway, and walk into the comfort of your custom home.
Build with a Highly Desired New Home Builder in Summerfield
Once you decide on Summerfield for your new home, you’ll find a number of builders working on custom homes in the area. R&K Custom Homes is a premier home builder in Summerfield and the surrounding area. R&K is currently building in some of the most highly desired neighborhoods. Ready-to-build home sites are currently available but may go quickly. Reserve a site now and start making plans for your dream home. Call (336) 362-5225 to discuss the possibilities of a new home in Summerfield by R&K Custom Homes.